Marketing and Sales Support Executive
Cobblestone Learning are currently looking for a Digital Marketing and Sales Support Executive to join our team. We are a growing eLearning design agency, who design online digital content (video, animation, interactive content) and online platforms to provide customised internal training for companies.
We are looking for an individual who is enthusiastic about sales and marketing, technology, and continuous learning. We want to work with a self-starter with the confidence to independently drive business development initiatives while working closely with our team.
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for digital marketing and have practical experience in digital content creation, writing marketing and sales collateral, driving our digital marketing initiatives and writing customer proposals.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage email, newsletter and lead generation marketing campaigns
- Create and manage marketing automation workflows
- Manage social media accounts
- Report on monthly marketing KPIs from google analytics, CRM and other sources
- Write or coordinate the creation of blog, social media, website and lead generation content
- Generate and/or coordinate the creation of multimedia assets such as video, graphics and animation as marketing collateral
- Design and test new marketing strategies on an ongoing basis
- Write compelling sales proposals
- Manage and update our CRM system
- Participate in person and online sales meetings with senior sales staff and consultants
- Make initial contact with lead generated prospects to qualify needs and provide initial information/set up meetings
- Interface with our internal instructional designers and production team to offer solutions that meet the needs of our customers
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with the ability to work as part of a small team
- 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing or bid manager sales role, ideally in a technology, multimedia, eLearning or digital related sector.
- Practical experience in at least two of the following, SEO, blog and content creation, B2B social media, google analytics/google ads/search console, CRM administration.
- Technically inquisitive with a basic understanding of digital content creation, visual design, websites and online technology.
- Full professional proficiency/native level English fluency is required.
- Can act using your own initiative and make informed decisions.
- A desire to learn about our services, systems and customers.
Apply and send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com