The new step in your career starts here
We are a team of designers who improve our customers' workplace performance via customised eLearning courses and programmes.
As learning professionals, we use our experience with the practical application of learning and design theories on every project.
We are constantly looking for talented and creative professionals, who can help us to continue creating outstanding and engaging learning experiences.
OUR CURRENT VACANCIES:
eLearning Designer / Instructional Designer
We are currently looking for a learning designer to support our growing team. We are looking for the right person who has instructional design or eLearning experience and who is open to the challenge and rewards of joining a small team and being part of its growth.
Our service requires a diverse team where we need skills in instructional design, creative writing, graphic design, multimedia development and software development to deliver successful customer projects. Our ideal candidate would have an interest in learning design, visual and multimedia design and technology.
You must be a self-motivated individual and have the confidence to make decisions, fail and learn.
- Research topics via documentation, observation and discussions with experts
- Consult with customers to understand performance gaps and possible solutions
- Storyboard pedagogically sound eLearning courses from source content
- Participate in project review sessions
- Quality assure eLearning courses and provide feedback on multimedia content
- Update scripts and storyboards based on subject matter feedback
- Authoring content in an eLearning Authoring tool (visual design)
- Basic graphic design and multimedia development (strong graphic/multimedia design skills a plus)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Employer pension contribution after one year of service
- Encourage and support your learning and development
- Travel Tax Saver schemes
- Bike to Work scheme
- Discretionary bonus
- · Qualification or experience in Instructional Design or writing and creating digital content
- · Exceptional attention to detail and documentation skills
- · Exceptional writing skills (US and UK English)
- · Experience designing and writing training and eLearning courses
- · Experience with Multimedia or eLearning development tool(s) or IT technology an advantage (Please list tools you have experience with on your application)
Location: Dublin City Centre / Remote (based in Ireland).
Salary: €30,000-€40,000/year based on experience
Job Type: Permanent